Electrical Engineer - Transformers - Jefferson City Missouri
Progressive Global Energy is looking to hire an Electrical Engineer to join a Transformers Design Group in Jefferson City Missouri. Although this is a contract position it is very long term and eventually will turn into a direct hire position if it is a good fit for you. Please note that the minimum requirements for this position is 2 years of electrical design work on transformers.
Please send an updated version of your resume if you are interested in the position below:
Type: Contract to hire
Rate: Negotiable (target rate between $50-55/hr) Working
Hours: full time
Per Diem: No
Location: Jackson City,MO
- Analyze, design, develop, test, install and service relevant job opportunity.
- Any person may provide distribution and renewable energy transformers for documentary evidence bearing on the application to the10-3000kva.
- Participate in investigation of technical problems including test failures by providing diagnosis and establishing Employment and Training Administration, 233 procedures and corrective actions.
- analysis reports based on diagnostic and failure analysis of transformers and perform fuse coordination.
- Design and test transformer controls including programmable temperature monitors, rapid rise Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the relay, pressure release devices, CPT and breaker size workplace.
- Selection, fiber optic installation and monitoring, and DGA analyzers.
- Requires a bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree
- electrical engineering or a related technical field
- experience: conducting transformer test failure analysis and diagnostics; providing manufacturing support for distribution transformers; and performing or supporting transformer testing and transformer monitoring and control equipment