Service Sales Manager - Multibrand
Are you a hunter sales person? Do you have entrepreneurial mindset? Can you make things happen? Vestas is fast growing its Service business and is looking to expand into servicing other OEMs turbines (Multibrand). This is an opportunity to shape, influence and drive a new market for Vestas, build capability and structure for this new revenue stream.
SBU NEU > Service > Service Sales
Service Sales is responsible for selling, negotiating and delivering Service contracts business across the Northern Europe Sales Business Unit. They work closely with new turbine sales to provide Service contracts with new turbines as well as the continued service relationship post warranty contracts.
- Maximize the capture of Multibrand contracts across NEU.
- Identify leads and opportunities and define strategy.
- Pull together and define the Multibrand offering with the internal stakeholders.
- Work with internal stakeholders and marketing teams to generate the Vestas value proposition for the Multibrand offering and create the communication materials.
- Pursue the opportunities with customers and drive to closure.
- Build a structured approach to Multibrand sales and help spread capability across the service organisation.
- A Bachelors degree in Engineering, Business, Economics or equivalent
- Some proven experience within a comparable environment, focused on the development and sale of service agreements or equivalent
- Experience in dealing with customers
- Knowledge of the Wind industry would be advantageous or experience in the power generation segment, oil and gas sector or in engineering/solution based projects business
- Experience in Excel and other MS Office applications
- English - fluent orally and in written, corporate language is English
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Strong bias for action (task oriented) - can make things happen.
- Strong Commercial acumen with sound profit and risk awareness.
- Evidence of influencing and negotiating skills - is able to navigate complex and undefined situations.
- The ability to assimilate and structure a range of inputs and influencers.
- Flexible and adaptable, change orientation.
What we offer
Vestas provides an open, respectful and global culture, competitive compensation package and the opportunity for a long-term and varied career development. We care and respect all employees and will offer attractive benefits. We put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results.
Primary work location: Warrington UK with significant travel in Northern Europe.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.