Senior Ship Repair Manager
BOSS Energy has been retained by to seek a Ship Repair Manager for their overall operations. We are seeking a dynamic, innovate and cultured individual that has the experience to oversee the Production across the yard. Performing all Ship and Vessel repair works, support all administrative and commercial functions required to support the shipyard operations.
- Interface with clients, superintendents, class surveyors and owner’s agents as
- required for projects.
- Ensure all safety procedures are followed and work
- Oversee all HSEQ requirements for projects in Ensure vessel specifications are
- complete including obtaining copies of all technical drawings required.
- Assist in the preparation of docking and quayside scheduling and other Ship
- Managers as required.
- Schedule work scope for the yard upon arrival of the vessel and prepare all variation
- work orders for approval.
- Project production planning / quality control & reports.
- Analyse sub-contractors job quotations / quality and compliance with agreed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a shipyard manager or other management level
- responsibilities in a heavy steel manufacturing environment, Shipyard and Marine
- In depth knowledge of all business functions associated with shipyard management.
- Experience in the following disciplines: design engineering, implementation,
- maintenance, shutdown and operations.