Our client, THE market leading infrastructure and construction asset management consultancy is looking for a Risk Manager for a major gas and electricity utilities construction project to work in either their Warwick, Bristol or Castle Donington office.
Global infrastructure & construction asset management consultancy with a turnover of f2bn, 20,000 staff and access to the most significant infrastructure projects, with Blue Chip clients across the World. Renowned for supporting career progression and attainment of professional qualifications through delivery on complex projects whilst providing a flexible working environment and an unrivaled and comprehensive benefits package.
Exceptional candidate's with the following experience should apply
A minimum of 5 years' experience of Project Risk Analysis and Management (PRAM) and experience of implementing risk management techniques on construction type projects together with a Risk Management (or equivalent numerate/engineering) degree/qualification.
Candidates shall also have a working knowledge of key software including; Primavera P6, Primavera Risk Analysis and Active Risk Manager.
- Formulation of risk strategy and effective implementation of the Risk Management Plan for their assigned project(s)
- Direction and oversight of risk activities undertaken by assigned Risk Analysis Engineers and Assistant Risk Managers
- Facilitate and chair risk meetings and assess both commercial and schedule risks to the project in respect of service provider/contractor and internal activities
- Prepare, update and run costs models for both the overall project and the main contract
- Prepare, update and run schedule models for both overall project and main contract
- Prepare and issue QRA (Quantitative Risk Analysis) reports showing P50 allocation cost breakdown, explanations of any changes from previous results and the significant project risks
- Prepare monthly report showing affect of risks identified and comparing against baseline cost breakdown and baseline programme as well as previous results
- Prepare, update and maintain the project risk register for all risks identified, detailing probabilities, cost impacts and cost build up to all calculations used for ranges
- Prepare, update and maintain a risk Action Report on individual risk mitigation measures agreed with risk owners
- Prepare S-curve graphs showing the full range of results from P0% to P100%, and further graphs demonstrating the change in results
- Ensure risk data is integrated with other Project Controls and Commercial elements (EVM, Planning, EWN's/ CE's etc)
- Elevation of significant Risks information to the Project Manager, Risk Manager or Commercial Manager as appropriate. Provision of advice, guidance and contribution to risk based decision making process
- Checking and approving formal risk reports produced by Risk Analysis Engineers
For further information, please Email a copy of your CV along with your contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org