Mechanical Design - Inventor
Mechanical Design Engineer - 6 -12 months - Inventor - Gloucestershire - competitive rates
An industry leading client that specialise in the Bulk handling industry are actively seeking to take on a sub-contract 3D Design Engineer in their Gloucestershire office.
Interviews taking place next week.
- Duration. Minimum 6 months but likely to be extended to 12 months for the right candidate
- Qualification: Minimum HNC (or equivalent) in Mech Engineering
- Fully conversant with Inventor 3D and associated AutoCad 2D
- Capable of initial set-out work and equipment specification from basic information
- Capable of developing the initial set-out work into a fully engineered and detailed design package including supporting structural and mechanical calculations, assembly drawings, parts lists/BOM and manufacturing drawings
- The equipment to be designed includes structural elements, mechanical elements, electro/mechanical drive systems and hydraulic actuation
- Integration into the overall plant layout and operation will also be the responsibility of the chosen engineer
If you have the relevant skill set and are interested then please apply and call Jim on 01179 388088.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales