SAP FI consultant - Worldwide
We're hiring a SAP FI Specialist
When you are ambitious and motivated to develop your skills and knowledge further and when you want to work at an international company, specialized in finance, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will get the chance to follow extensive, professional courses so you will become the best SAP FI Specialist possible.
How your potential will be optimised
At this company you will start with following several courses. After you completed these, you are ready to support finance and accounting projects from concept to implementation. Specifically this means you will be responsible for the following:
- provide support with the implementation of solutions
- work on solutions such as SAP-integrated finance software and ERP-independent solutions
- ensure automation and efficiency of the solutions
- advise on SAP standard applications
You will work on several projects, get the opportunity to work from home from Monday till Thursday and in addition, you will travel globally on a regular basis.
Do you like the sound of these responsibilities? Then check if you have a track-record to fit in perfectly.
A track-record to fit in perfectly
For this role working experience is not required. But it is important you always strive to get the best results possible and you are motivated to optimize your knowledge and skills. Furthermore you have:
- a degree or Master's in Business or Information Systems
- knowledge of payments (possibly gained during internships)
- experience with SAP FI
- experience with accounting (a plus)
- excellent communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- strong presentation skills
- the willingness to travel
If you are proactive, flexible and ambitious you would fit in perfectly in this role as a SAP FI Specialist and we would love to hear from you.
What you will get for your efforts
- annual salary between €50.000,- and €100.000,- depending on seniority
- 40 hour work week
- challenging role at a successful company
- a great start of your career and many opportunities to advance your career
- lots of responsibilities
- short lines of communication
- professional growth
- the opportunity to work from home
Where the magic happens
As a SAP FI Specialist you will be working at a successful, international company that is active in the finance industry. The company is internationally active and the language that is used in the office is English. In addition the company finds the development of its employees very important and that's why they offer lots of opportunities for training. At this company you will get the opportunity to be the best SAP FI Specialist possible.
Apply online or send your CV to Arjan Geense via a.geense @ progressiverecruitment.com. If you would like to know more about this job or similar jobs in IT, contact Arjan Geense via 020 530 5800 or a.geense @ progressiverecruitment.com.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.