Our client are a leading Oil and Gas Operator who are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team for a 12 month contract. The role will be within their midstream division and the role will be responsible for Natural Gas pipeline and pipeline facility construction projects.
- Manage multiple pipeline projects with responsibility for the budgets and schedules using Project Management Process
- Interface with Planning, LAND, Regulatory, and Operations to execute pipeline construction projects and ensure econodes are connected by First Gas Sales dates
- Accountable for on site construction management of contractors and service providers
- Work with Safety, Contracts, and Major Projects team to identify contractors bid list; Develop bid packages, job showing, bid evaluations, and award job.
- Develop detailed project cost estimates using ROW, construction, and material information; Supplement AFEs for materials and construction to support execution phase of projects
- Coordinate engineering for Detailed Design and estimates; construction drawings, and construction bid packages
- Coordinate with the Land group for releases to begin construction activities, survey and environmental work for pipeline construction.
- Coordinate permits for road, railroad, and ditch crossings and work with the Land group to identify feasible routes.
- Ensure compliant with industry standards and codes such as DOT 192 & DOT 195.
- 10 years minimum experience in onshore pipeline, compressor station, and pump station construction management/ project management.
- Strong understanding of industry pipeline construction practices, industry standards, and codes (including API 1104, ASME B31.3, DOT 192 and DOT 195, API, ASME, NACE, OSHA and PSM 1910, etc.)
- Understanding of project management and documentation consistent with the stage gate project execution processes
- Ability to read alignment sheets, schedules, P&IDs, PFDs, etc.
If you are interested in this position please apply online using an up to date resume.