Mechanical Design - Creo
A leading global drinks machine manufacturer is looking to grow its Design team. You will be part of the development of a project by using Creo with project work as well. The priority for this role is initially going to be focused on completing an ongoing project.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a cutting edge product range which touches a global client base for some big name clients. The work you will be doing is very rewarding both financially and personally.
A day in your life:
- The timely completion of current projects, safely and within budget
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with suppliers, specialist sub-contractors, in-house functions and management
The following skills are required:
- High level of proficiency using Creo or Pro Engineer
- Sheet metal design fabrication
- Mechanical load analytical techniques
- Modelling and draughting experience
- Can do attitude
- Self starter
This Exeter based company has a global impact within its field. It has a big modern office just outside the city so is easily accessible. It has a very unique culture focused towards developing and nurturing its employees. Its goal is to create amazing products while focusing on staff wellbeing, flexibility and personal technical development.
In order to apply please click the apply button or call Jim Merryfield on the number shown.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales