Operations Assistant - Oil & Gas - Netherlands
Key Skills: Administration, Operations, Planning
Location: Rotterdam Area
Salary / Package: Negotiable Salary and interesting benefits.
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget
Interviews: Can be held at a time to suit within 1-3 weeks
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Danny Olufunwa
Key Words: Oil & Gas, Energy, Exploration & Production, Upstream, Administration, Operations
Key job responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day support and assistance to the Operations Manager to help keep business run smoothly
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the Operations Managers email.
- Prepare documents/letters and presentations.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filling (such as KPI dashboard, MOC administration, administration of Sharepoint/intranet).
- Take notes in team meetings and prepare minutes of meetings and action lists.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Manage the Incident Commander and Ops Section Chief schedule.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for the operations team when required.
- Prepare daily and weekly production reports in cooperation with the Technical assistant and provide back up for the technical assistant as and when required.
- Arrange courses for operations related topics for the on and offshore crew (NEN3140/3840, etc).
- Support wider operations team as and when required with administrative tasks.
- Administrative/economics education at minimum MBO / EQF (European Qualification Framework) level 3
- 7 -10 years’ experience in a relevant position (an understanding of production operations is preferred)
- Attention to detail, high level of accuracy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
- Fluency in MS Office 2013, excellent computer skills
- Basic knowledge in document systems
- Self-starter, eager to learn, flexible and excellent service mindset
- Dutch and English language fluent, verbally and in writing
If you have the relevant experience APPLY NOW!