BIM Coordinator - Building Services
Progressive, in partnership with one of its clients in Melbourne is are currently on the lookout for a BIM Coordinator within Building Services for an initial 6 month contract with a strong pipeline of work ahead.
This role will suit a candidate experienced Building Services Designer with a strong background of Building Information Modelling. Working in a well established MEP Team on a range of multi million dollar commercial projects.
Role: BIM Coordinator
Contract length: 6 month initial contract
Start date: Immediately
Essential skills/requirements -
- Australian citizen or permanent resident with a current residence in Victoria
- 7+ years in Building Services Design
- 5+ years working experience with Revit MEP.
- Extensive Knowledge of BIM Platforms and Coordination of models
- Review BIM Models and outputs
- Experience in commercial, hospital, large scale projects
- Tertiary qualification or diploma in Mechanical Engineering
If you are interested in this role please apply with a latest version of your CV ASAP.