BOSS Energy Consulting LTD – Construction Engineers x12
BOSS Energy has been retained by an multinational, Asian EPC business to locate 12 discipline Construction Engineers for a project in the GCC. The project is will be for a downstream, EPC project and will last for around 24 months. The client require the following disciplines:
- Civil engineer (2)
- Piping engineer (3)
- Static equipment engineer (1)
- Furnace engineer (1)
- Rotating equipment engineer (1)
- Electrical, instrumentation engineer (1)
- Welding engineer (1)
- Corrosion protection engineer (2)
Before applying to this advert please ensure that you are:
- Eligible to work in the Gulf Region and;
- Willing to work on project sites single status
- Responsible for field construction management work.
- Preparation of complete lists of all inspections and records.
- Working with subcontractors to complete project within the given budget and schedule.
- Handling contract disputes and arranges any necessary order changes.
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date records and drawings.
- Knowledge of ASME, API and ANSI, ISO
- Knowledge of local and international codes and standards
- Knowledge of safety requirements in operation.
- Implementing and monitoring all aspects of the work in a safe and efficient manner.
- High language level of English.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in engineering.
- More than 10 years’ experience in oil & gas industry.