Manager of Global Maritime Personnel
Job description • Support the development implementation of a global crewing strategy
• Working with manning suppliers to ensure quality and consistency in recruitment, selection and assessment.
• Ensure candidates are retained, trained and promoted.
• Build a pipeline of talent for the future
• Responsible for setting and implementing the priorities, objectives and key performance indicators for Maritime Personnel Department.
• Working directly with the Managing Director
• Considerable international travel. Qualifications • Strong track record in Crewing and Marine at a senior level.
• Relevant university or college degree
• Management experience.
• Experience working with in Northern and South Eastern Europe, US, Indonesia, Philippines, etc.
• Good understanding of corporate business with experience from budgeting and cost control.
• Ability to live and work in the EU.