ETRM Business Analyst (f/m)
- Perform analysis tasks for projects in addition to business as usual activities primarily in the ETRM/bulk commodities (coal, oil & freight) area
- Definition and management of solution scope
- Requirements management including elicitation, engineering, documentation, challenge
- Stakeholder analysis and management
- Analysis planning, Process modeling ('as-is', 'to-be'), Logical design, solution options and evaluation
- Support and guidance of testing phase (INT and UAT)
- Academic degree or equivalent professional qualification / experience
- Multiple years of experience working as a business analyst with a proven track record
- Demonstrable modelling and analysis skills and techniques, e.g. UML, BPMN, BABOK Framework, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills: Facilitating workshops, presenting to senior stakeholders, conflict resolution
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving and conceptualization skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team. Willingness to accept responsibility
- Experience in working within an (international) software delivery team
- Solid knowledge of the Energy (trading) industry, especially in the field Energy Trade Lifecycle / ETRMs (ideally OLF RightAngle), bulk commodity & freight trading domain knowledge beneficial
- Excellent English language skills