Plan Scheduler Turb Support
At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
Exelon is looking for a Turbine Support Planner Scheduler at our Nine Mile Point Nuclear Station in Oswego, NY.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Executes the planning and preparation of Turbine Services work packages and procedures for outage/non-outage work scope and also schedules activities and tasks in applicable station programs. Enforce at all times procedure use and adherence, HU fundamentals, THU techniques and provide coaching and mentoring as necessary to achieve continuous improvement.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Develop and prepare work packages and procedures to ensure outage and non-outage work is successfully executed and completed.
- Schedule and status activities for both outage and non-outage work scope
- Identify required tooling, parts, material and consumables required to perform work activity for work package development.
- Individual must possess an associates technical degree with 8 years of maintenance related experience including 3 years at the professional/exempt level
- A minimum of 10 years of planning/scheduling experience in the nuclear power plant operations with 5 years at the professional/exempt level
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent problem solving, decision making and planning skills
- OEM training as applies to discipline in reactor or turbine projects
- Active LSRO or SRO license (ANSI requirement for FHS qual)
- Demonstrates competence, knowledge, and understanding ob basic principles in own technical field
- Overcomes challenges to make the business succeed
- Demonstrates behavior that supports teams to improve the business
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster