Systems Modeller (m/f)
- Provide system modelling consultancy and solution support from techno-economic perspective to enable the delivery of key CMO innovation and solution development goals
- To provide system modelling support across Energy Carriers with a specific focus on Local Energy Systems applying modern adaptive control techniques such as machine learning
- Support other key internal customers through provision of expert mathematical business modelling or optimisation consultancy in areas like, energy markets, commercial risk assessment or price forecasting
- Supporting CMO project delivery within a collaborative, international working environment and directly participate and contribute to the work of multi-disciplinary project teams for a customer focus
- Active management of customer relationship, identification of customer requirements and development associated business opportunities for SDG. Development of clear work proposals
- To develop business models to answer key strategic questions in support of CMO strategic non-commodity product development and implementation
- Project management and ownership of delivery on time and to quality, cost and customer satisfaction requirements.
- University degree in relevant Scientific, Mathematics, Engineering or Business discipline.
- Proven experience of Data Analysis and Mathematical and Systems Modelling. Experience with MATLAB, time series analysis or neural networks, knowledge and experience of applying adaptive control techniques, such as the development of machine learning algorithms, would be an advantage.
- Ability to easily structure complex problems, translate into solvable software models and communicate results to stakeholder.
- Commercial awareness and good communication skills with a high degree of flexibility.
- Outgoing, creative personality, who seeks innovative solutions to problems
- High motivation, initiative and ability to work independently
- Fluency in German and English is essential