Visual Analytics Engineer (m/f)
- Design and implement interactive applications, frontends, reports and dashboards for advanced data analytics.
- Gather and join complex data from different data sources (e.g. IoT, sensors, geographical data, CRM systems, Web-API, etc.), including pre-processing of data and implementation of significant KPI.
- Analyze the business requirements, develop concepts and iteractively implement the solutions on appropriate frameworks.
- Roll out and publish new visual analytics reports.
- Be the product owner of our visual analytics tools.
- Manage external partners in the area of visual analytics.
- Enablement and training of business users.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical discipline.
- Several years of working experience in designing complex interactive analytical reports with geographical map visualizations and end-user interactive forms.
- First hands-on working experience with Tableau, Tableau Server and other self-service BI tools in creation/publishing of workbooks and server administration.
- Modeling and joining relational data, ensuring data integrity and data cleansing.
- Working experience in SQL programming and implementing data pre-processing procedures on databases.
- Experience in Hadoop (Hive, HBase), ETL solutions (Informatica, Talend), real-time visualizations and programming in R and/or Python is considered as a plus.
- The ability to create visually appealing animations and presentations is considered as a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including good presentation skills.
- Enjoying collaborating internationally and across cultural borders
- Fluent in English and German
- Willing to undertake international business travel