Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work with their team in Kermit, TX on a 3-month contract basis.
- Support engineering staff and management by combining data to develop, update and monitor multiple engineering databases.
- Learn basic industry background, terminology, software and functions, including production, production forecasting, facilities and accounting procedures.
- Assist with well review documentation, monitoring and facilitating data quality assurance as well as preparing reports and updates as directed.
- Use SAP and production tools to support engineering staff with cost lookbacks and analysis.
- Provide broad data support to team, including some administrative duties.
- Perform quality control on all data used for analysis, projects, and presentations.
- Streamline and automate manual procedures, where possible utilizing applications such as Excel, Access, VBA, Spotfire, etc.
- Coordinate and communicate across disciplines, applying lessons learned and best practices.
- Provide technical support to field teams.
- Uphold all company environmental, health and safety policies and principles.
- Role model for highest professional and ethical behavior.
- 3+ years of Administrative or Technical experience within the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Self-motivated individual with strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal communication skills.
- Takes initiative to maintain and increase technical and working knowledge.
- Seeks feedback from management and other involved disciplines for continuous improvement.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Access, and Word).
- Demonstrated ability to learn and master new concepts quickly.