Corporate Real Estate Representative
This position will evaluate and acquire land and land rights (fee, lease, easement) for Company use and conduct negotiations with land owners to obtain all necessary property and rights are secured in sufficient time to prevent delay of projects. It will deliver customer focused and business driven work products that focus on standardization, optimization, and a forward thinking thought process versus reactionary response.
Other responsibilities include:
• Understand legal descriptions and land title hierarchy required to secure and dispose of real property and the preparation of agreements necessary to do same
• Assume lead role in the procurement and tracking of specific services required for property acquisition such as title and survey
• Assist in day to day operations to ensure adequate tracking of deliverables and status are monitored
• Assist in preparation of presentation materials for periodic review by management
• Maintain weekly and monthly metrics to measure how the team is performing against established goals
This position relies on interpersonal skills and relationship building to effectively support the customers.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience and three (3 ) or more years of experience required.
Fluent Spanish is a preferred qualification.
***This is a two (2) years ProjectBound fulltime position***
High School Grad / GED:Required;Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Work Exp:Required;Experience:3 years;