Lead Shutdown Coordinator
Our client, an LNG energy company, is looking for an expert Lead Shutdown Coordinator for the challenging liquefaction project in Russia.
52 HQ office job in 2016, and 2828 rotations to the site starting Q2 2017.
- At least 3 LNG shutdowns coordinated
- Operations background (not maintenance)
- Fluent English
- International projects and multicultural teams experience
Design/ Commissioing Phase
- Participate in development of specification for electonic PTW system
- Pariricipate in ePTW tendering process for ePTW system supply, implementation and support service
- Lead process of development of PTW procuders
- Undertake "Operational Readiness" tasks to prepare the project for PrecomCom RFSU, and then on to steady state phases of the project as directed.
- Coach and lead a team of Expats and Russian Nationals.
- Interface with Engineering and other department involved in turnaround planning and execution
- Assist with and promote on the job training. Introduce systems and tools to the plant that will continuously and where possible in a step change, improve the availability of the plant.
- Ensure that work under his control is carried out in accordance with HSE policy and procedures.
- Be fully conversant with SAP PM to be able to use the systems to co-ordinate and execute work and ensure history data is entered and maintained. Update all PM and work records to accurately reflect current status. Use the maintenance management system to co-ordinate, distribute and execute work and ensure history data is entered and maintained.
- Continually monitor and seek to improve the team's performance, suggest and where appropriate implement cost saving to ensure the effective control of the maintenance budget.
- Report and advise the discipline team leader of any abnormal or potential failure of equipment that could lead to unsafe conditions.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to maintenance activities.
- Attend all mandatory training and attestation such as RTN and YLNG and other necessary training.
- Contribute as Operations focal point to turnaround scheduling and scope optimisation
- Prepare and optimise in coordination with Engineering turnaround operational plan (equipment isolation and purging, plant S/D and restart procedures)
- Identify needs for Operation movables needed for shutdowns
- Contribute to reorganisation plan of shift staff for S/D period
- Lead and instruct shifts during turnaround
- Write S/D close-out report from Operations perspective and extract lessons learnt to minimise downtime and turnaround operational cost.
- Develop/Maintain the Operational Task Management system (OTM) as superuser and ensures compliance can be demonstrated at all times