Resident Technical Officer – Civil
QUICK INFO ABOUT AIRSWIFT:
On 20th January 2016, Air Energi and Swift Worldwide Resources formally merged together to become one company.
Airswift brings together two of the strongest and most trusted recruitment and workforce solutions companies. With 800 employees spread across 50 offices worldwide, over 6,000 contractors and a candidate database of 500,000 people, Airswift works with 100% of the world's supermajors and is ideally placed to be the global leader of workforce solutions to the Energy, Process and Infrastructure industries.
The combined geographic locations in which Airswift operates plus the pool of talent available to place with clients is unmatched in the industry; and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the new organization has is unparalleled.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is a global leader in engineering, consulting, design, program management, construction and operations, working on the most challenging and impactful projects around the world. The challenge is to provide and sustain clean water resources around the world. Our Resident Technical Officer- Civil jobs provide you with an opportunity to work on exciting and large-scale water-related projects.
Resident Technical Officer - Civil
Planned Number of Positions:
Date Needed by:
2 years' contract, subject to project management extension
Various Projects such as Wastewater Treatment, desalination and Reclamation Project
- Role will be fully based at assigned project sites on contractual basis. The Resident Technical Officers - Civil (RTOs) shall assist the Resident Engineers in carrying out the Works.
- We are looking a self-motivated professional with experience in Site Management of infrastructure projects and have a desire to grow personally as well as professionally with each RTO job.
- Carry out duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Building Control Act as the Qualified Site Supervisor (RTO - Civil) on record for the supervision of the projects.
- Work with Superintendent Officer and his representatives and be responsible for enforcing specification and code.
- Liaise with the discipline engineers on the review and approval of design calculations and drawings.
- Proactively provide periodic site progress updates.
- Define and oversee inspection and special testing requirement.
- The RTO - Civil shall have at least 10+ years' total work experience in site supervision works
- The RTO - Civil l shall have minimum 5 years' experience in the design and construction of large infrastructure projects, preferably water and/or wastewater infrastructure projects and drainage projects.
- Experience in handling public feedback will be an advantage.
- A self-starter, pro-active and diligent with ability to work in a team.
- Experienced from BCA approved institutions.
- The RTOs shall be registered with the BCA and accredited with the Joint Accreditation Committee (JAC) of the Institution of Engineers Singapore and the Association of Consulting Engineers Singapore.
- With good communication skill is an advantage.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
Please submit your CV along with the below information:
2) Point of Origin
3) Contact no.
4) Availability to start work:
4) Availability for phone interview:
Interested Candidates please send CV to email@example.com
If you know anyone who might be a good fit on above requirements, kindly please forward above JD and my contact details.
Thanks a lot.
Tinchu Jualo Kane
Account Manager / Sr Recruitment Consultant
+65 9295 3366