Sr Product Manager
The Gas Product Manager's role supports financially disciplined growth of the retail gas business through identification of opportunities and development of internal products, processes, systems, and capabilities. The Product Manager will have a thorough understanding of the sales, pricing, portfolio management, and operations organizations to ensure success of such initiatives.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of existing products and services. Track and evaluate sales and sales trends of the products and configurations with appropriate segments. Build applicable metrics to monitor the product performance and success. Modify product features in response to demand and profitability.
- Support product and services expansion in the new and existing markets including business case analyses and ensuring alignment with Constellation NewEnergy's financial objective.
- Responsible for leading cross functional teams to implement new products and/or enhancements in the systems including pricing, billing, and wholesale systems as well as developing business processes to support the new development.
- Perform competitor analysis including product benchmarking, competitor strengths and weaknesses, general operating strategies, and rate competitiveness.
- Develop management presentations and communicate gas product strategies and how they align with the company's financial expectations.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics, or Engineering.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of related experience in marketing, energy services, or product development field.
- Strong organization and communication skills with a proven track record of project management.
- Demonstrates decision making capabilities coupled with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, attention to detail, problem-solving, and independent decision-making.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to compare large datasets in either SQL or Excel.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Advanced Degree
- Natural Gas Industry background
- SQL experience or other query language