Supervisor, Client Services C&I
The purpose of the Supervisor of Client Services is responsible for delivering an industry best customer experience for customers contacting Constellation by phone, email, fax or through the internet. Focusing on first contact resolution for customers with service related contacts, the Customer Care organization is one of the primary touch points for Constellation customers. The Manager has secondary responsibility for the development and management of the contact center's customer care representatives, business processes, policies and procedures.
- Direct the CNE Customer Care team who are responsible for inbound and outbound customer contacts, and account management in a multi-channel contact center (phone, email, fax, internet).
- Ability to build cross functional test teams needed for operational readiness testing
- Act as liaison between the Customer Care organization and the rest of the enterprise; research and resolve any cross-company customer experience related issues
- Coordinate with Operations, Credit & Collections, Contract Administration, Sales, Marketing and other Constellation business units that are touch points for Constellation customers to improve the customer experience
- Continuously drive improvements in the customer experience through personnel development, process improvement, performance management and implementation of technology enablers
- Manage goals and development for all team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Business discipline Experience with 10 ( ) years managing customer care organization
- Experience managing a team and coordinating cross functional groups
- Strong customer experience management skills
- Proven success in recruiting and developing personnel (management and staff)