Intermediate CAD Drafter
- Responsible for production of 2D drawings.
- Assist in the production & development of 3D models.
- Ensure drawings & models are completed to the desired quality, programme & budget.
- Working in close cooperation with engineering teams from various disciplines (civil/structural/MEPF) on a wide range of projects both domestically and abroad.
- Develop an appreciation of the company QA procedures, and learn how to check their own work prior to submission to their supervisor.
- Drawing/detail production from engineers sketches and from scratch using architectural drawings and or concepts/ schematics.
- Be a good member of the team, and be willing to work extended hours on occasions as required.
- Take responsibility for drawing issues and daily housekeeping in terms of both digital and hard copy project file storage.
- With Relevant Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering, or equivalent drafting technology diploma
- Relevant computer-aided drafting working experience.
- The ability to work alone or with a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Resilience to deal with critical feedback.
- Good presentation skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Being accurate and patient.
- An understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods would be beneficial.
- Experience with 3D software, such as; Civil 3D, AECOsim, REVIT, Tekla, & Prosteel would be beneficial.
- Experience working within multi-national working environment would be beneficial.
- A sound knowledge of engineering design principles would be beneficial.