Network Installer TS/SCI with Poly
- The candidate must have experience in all facets of network installations, which includes the physical placement of conduit, CAT5 and fiber optic cable, wall jacks, hardware, racks and communications equipment as required.
- Also includes but not limited to: surveys, installing other conveyances, pulling and terminating cable, determining and implementing required pin outs, installing and configuring equipment chase, cards power supplies, racks, patch panels, etc., testing and documenting installations, dressing and labeling cables, racks, patch panels, etc.
- Experience in cable installation
- Experience with conduit preferred
- Experience with single mode and multi-mode cable preferred
- HS diploma or equivalent is required. An Associate degree in Engineering Technology or RCDD is a plus.
- Candidate must be PC literate and should have experience in word processing and use of spreadsheet software packages.
- Driving a company car may be required; applicants must be able to provide proof of a valid driver's license and insurance.
- Senior Level: 9+ years of relevant experience as listed above
- Typically requires an Associate degree in a computer field and nine (9) years of related experience. Progressive and relevant education, training and/or certification(s) may be substituted for a portion of the degree and experience requirements