Network Engineer TS/SCI with Poly
- Will assist in the design and implementation of LAN/WANs using switch and router Technology.
- Performs hardware/software analysis to provide comparative data of performance characteristics and suitability within the existing systems environment.
- Prepare trade-off studies and evaluations for vendor equipment. Assists in generating network monitoring and performance reports for LAN/WAN utilization studies.
- Recommends network design changes/enhancements for improved systems availability and performance.
- Detailed knowledge of IP / ATM / SONET network systems engineering practices.
- Knowledge includes demonstrated capability in at least one primary network element, such as operating systems, platform or protocols.
- A BS degree from and accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline. 2-5 years network experience.
- Senior Level: 9+ years of relevant experience as listed above with CCIE or equivalent
BS degree in a computer or system science discipline from an accredited college or university and ten (10) to fourteen (14) years of progressive, relevant experience, or an MS degree in a computer or system science discipline and eight (8) to twelve (12) years of progressive experience, or a Ph.D. degree in a computer or system science discipline and four (4) to seven (7) years of progressive experience.
Requires demonstrated technical expertise in engineering systems design and analysis.