Responsible for comprehensive understanding and application of principles, theories, concepts, and industry practices and standards. Will perform work of complex scope. Works under general supervision while participating in setting assignment objectives; work is reviewed for adequacy on completion. Represents the organization by interacting with internal and external personnel on significant matters.
- Scheduler for Engineering, Procurement and Construction projects.
- Facilitates multi-company interactive planning sessions
- Creates and updates CPM schedules
- Communicates schedule status on a regular basis via formal and informal meetings and reports
- Analyzes CPM schedules and recommends work-arounds and schedule improvement ideas
- Interacts with engineering and construction personnel to understand and communicate issues and conflicts that impact the schedule
- Coordinate the project's earned value system with schedule updates
- 5+ years of experience is required
- Expert in Primavera P6 software as a 'hands-on' user required
- Experience in engineering and/or construction work process and activity sequence required
- Refinery or chemical plant facility EPC experience required
- Experience in using and understanding earned value progress required
- Experience in all phases of home office engineering required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- BS or BS is Engineering or Construction required
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.