Cost Engineer / Analyst (m/f)
- Support E.ON's supply chain organization as expert, trainer and change agent in developing state of the art analytical practices.
- Develop, deploy and utilize best practice approaches, methods and tools
- Build up core capabilities within the supply chain organization in the areas of Cost Analysis of Products and Processes as well as Data Science
- Support teams consisting of E.ON supply chain, business representatives and technical experts to identify technical cost saving potentials on purchased products and on suppliers' manufacturing processes.
- Develop and foster cross-functional collaboration to implement identified cost savings potential through continuous improvement e.g. productivity plan.
- Relevant university degree.
- Proven track record of applying advanced cost analysis/ value calculations across different industries, ideally including suppliers to the utility industry.
- Industrial experience in construction projects, electrical equipment manufacturing, mechanical engineering or energy/ utility sector desirable.
- Strong stakeholder management and broad skill set in supplier development methods applied on vendors manufacturing processes.
- Experience and ability to work in a matrix environment as well as project experience.
- Excellent analytical skills, passion for cost reduction, out-of-the-box thinking and team spirit.
- Mobility and proactive, performance-driven approach including a positive "can do" attitude.
- Experience in using procurement tools such as TCO, "should cost model", Tear down analysis, Cost Drivers.
- Business fluency in English as a prerequisite, knowledge of German is an advantage.