Controller and Manager of Business Administrations (m/f)
- Support and organize the implementation of commercial business structures of our expanding Belgian subsidiary
- Represent the organizational interface between Belgian branch and German parent company, support and coordinate service providers for accounting, tax and legal (internal & external)
- Represent the company in all financial matters (i.e. tax authorities, auditors)
- Build flexible, well-structured and integrated analysis tools to support overall performance measurement for the Belgian business
- Execute planning and reporting process, monitoring cost center budgets and business figures, prepare timely and accurate forecasts and analyses
- Perform regular corporate services, administrative support and supervision of the subsidiary under company law, e.g. preparation of board meetings and shareholder resolutions, support of annual financial statements, entries in the commercial register etc.
- Organize and supervise the invoicing and invoice verification process together with our internal service providers
- Academic degree in the field of business administration, ideally with a focus on controlling/accounting and finance. MBA or other advanced degrees are a plus
- Extensive work experience in the area of controlling, planning and reporting, ideally in an international environment, experience in the energy business are a plus
- Solid knowledge in standard controlling/ reporting tools and systems, including MS-Office (esp. Excel and Access) and SAP (CO, FI, SEM, MM)
- Well organized analytical thinker with good communication and interpersonal skills able to succeed in a team of highly motivated and talented individuals
- Reliable character, taking ownership and showing a strong commitment to excellence, including attention to detail and accuracy
- Open and international minded personality, comfortable with working in a start-up environment with flat hierarchies; strong motivation and willing to roll up sleeves
- Business fluent in English and Dutch is a must; other language skills are a plus
Please send your application documents preferably in English.