Lead Commercials & Controlling Application Services Team (m/f)
- Lead a team of 9 employees.
- Conduct and steer Analysis, Reporting and Planning (One-Year-Planning (OYP), Medium-Term-Planning (MTP)) of the application product portfolio.
- Establish and ensure standards, guidelines and tools to plan and calculate the application products over the entire product life-cycle.
- Derive application costs targets and tasks, determine the budget on unit level and ensure/improve transparency with respect to cost drives and cost allocation.
- Identify measures to optimize and standardize the cost allocation in close cooperation with various counterparts.
- Conduct and develop the roadmap for relevant Commercials & Controlling application service processes and initiate improvements like best practices, optimization initiatives and lessons learnt.
- Design and harmonize IT service products in the application area.
- Continuous improvement and cross-functional coordination of the process to create and document standardized audit conform product descriptions.
- Support, develop and encourage employees.
- Project work and benchmarking.
- Studies of Economics, IT or similar qualification.
- Several years of experience in the commercial area.
- Leadership experience (line or project).
- Knowledge of application costs as well as IT and Business cost drivers.
- Very good ability to collaborate across boundaries as well as communication/team skills.
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills, ability to work under pressure and independently.
- Distinct service and customer orientation as well as assertiveness.
- Solution and target orientation.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and changing environment.
- Willingness to travel.
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage.