HSSE Manager Contractor Management (m/f)
- Drive and support the business in implementing HSSE Contractor and Contract management process and standards
- Continuously develop the risk based contractor and contract management standards, reflecting the scope and needs of the business including the growth in third party services
- Support procurement process of global tenders - prequalification of contractors and definition of methods of control and mitigation of risks
- Support the development of a platform to record contractors evaluations and performance
- Actively engage with business functions such as HSSE, Development, Construction, Operations and Asset Management teams to collect and maintain updated information on contractors HSSE management
- Ensure lessons learnt are included in new contract terms and conditions and specifications
- Provide an interface to Group Management Sustainability & HSSE to share experience and lesson learnt
- Plan and facilitate regular contractor management meetings and events in cooperation with Stakeholders
- Conduct regular inspections and audits
- Support Take Care and other initiatives on HSSE culture and behaviour safety
- Relevant university degree of equivalent.
- Several years of HSSE practical contractor management experience, ideally in an international environment.
- Experience in contract, contractor and subcontractor management as well as the development and implementation of HSSE Management Systems.
- Experience in driving projects and topics in functional organisations across hierarchies and departments.
- Strong communication skills.
- Innovative, team and customer oriented.
- Willingness to travel internationally and actively engage with operational sites, EC&R regions and the central team.
- Fluent in English and good German language skills will be an advantage.