Project Office Manager (m/f)
- Compliance of project documentation with all contractual guidelines (i.a. joint venture governance, supplier) and other requirements (i.a. consent & certification, other legal & tax).
- Update and monitoring of all project organization related documents (i.a. Resource Plan, Project Manual, other Project Governance documents) in alignment with the Project Management (PM/POCM), the project team and Procurement/Asset Management.
- Delivery of quality assured information (esp. with regard to organization and documentation) on request by the project management & regular exchange with stakeholder.
- Overall responsibility for the quality of project administration services to the project management (PM/POCM) and the project team including office logistics, assistance and other support related functions.
- Secure that all project management guidelines and processes are implemented and followed, sound coordination with other POCM functions like Commercial Management and Joint Venture Management or functions within the project team like Procurement, Legal, Engineering or Construction Management.
- Degree in Engineering or Business and Economics
- Proven leadership experience in project management, ideally Offshore Wind
- Comprehensive work experience and understanding on project office related tasks, excellent skills on documentation tools (ThinkProject!) incl. visualisation (MS Office)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team player
- Very good knowledge of group processes and handling of interfaces
- Proactive, reliable and structured way of working, solution oriented, self-starter
- Fluent in German and English (in writing and verbally)