Digital Delivery Manager (m/f)
- Work with relevant stakeholders (mainly product owner) to plan and deliver products for our businesses
- Effectively meet the stakeholders' objectives and tangible benefits in regard to the digital transformation objectives and development of new digital enabled products and services
- Ensure complete alignment with the regional digital teams, Customer Market Organization solution management to provide a pipeline of projects and releases to drive commercial impact and business transformation.
- Manage capacities and capabilities to ensure End-to-end Delivery of digital initiatives with focus on best possible agility, software quality and value
- Drive alignment between products and projects to ensure reusability and efficiency
- Support the various stakeholders in managing the digital operating budget and plan and providing governance and support around internal and external capacities, suppliers and contracts where applicable.
- Prioritize and plan potentially conflicting demands in order to create a single consolidated and effective digital roadmap to ensure all business requirements are clear and can be delivered.
- Set team targets and priorities for the delivery teams
- Bachelor's degree, with Master's preferred.
- Deep understanding of and enthusiasm for Software product development and delivery is essential.
- Experience in lean software development / agile methods.
- Excellent stakeholder management with experience and ability to influence decisions.
- High degree of energy, drive and enthusiasm.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Solid analytical and numerical skills are required, and must be applied in order to plan and manage commercial aspects of delivery
- Fluent in English, German is considered as a plus.
- Willingness to travel