IT Security Incident Analyst (m/f)
- Cover the parts triage, analysis and incident response of the incident management process.
- Analyze information (artifacts, incidents, vulnerabilities, infrastructure etc.).
- Forensic evidence collection and incident containment.
- Advisory for Elimination of Causes.
- Recovery Initiation & Support to System Owners.
- Root cause analysis of security incidents.
- Artifact Response Coordination, Artifact Analysis, Artifact Response.
- Provide solid technical expertise to support the analysis of network traffic, network packets and log files.
- Work with different teams to continuously identify new/improved indicators of compromise specific and support the development of detection signatures for enterprise monitoring tools.
- Help in the writing and develop of standard operating procedures for handling all types of incidents.
- Degree in technical studies welcome.
- Well grounded technical know-how in the area of IT Security (cyber defence, SIEM, IDS/IPS, TVM).
- Deep forensic knowledge.
- Demonstrable experience in CERT operation.
- Certifications, e.g. CISSP, CEH welcome.
- Experience in handling and resolving of incident and crisis situations from an IT security and business perspective.
- Developed communication skills.
- English and German language skills necessary.