H9 Technical Recruitment
About H9 Technical Recruitment
H9 Technical are a specialist recruitment agency focusing on the Power Generation, Built Environment, Utilities and Manufacturing sectors, across the UK & Ireland.
We have a proven track record of delivering results within these fields, covering roles across the full spectrum of Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Operations & Maintenance, offering both permanent and contract/temporary recruitment solutions.
This approach allows us to provide a turnkey solution to our clients, supporting you through the full life-cycle of your business whilst maintaining our credibility as true experts in sectors which each have their own very specific demands and challenges.
We appreciate that every business is different and ‘a one size fits all’ approach to recruitment will never be successful.
At the start of any recruitment search with H9 Technical we will aim to come and meet you to fully understand your requirement/s and develop a bespoke, tailored solution that we believe will lead to a successful outcome.
Some of the solutions we offer include:
• Permanent Candidate Search
• Contract/ Temporary Candidate Search
• Fixed Term Contracts
• Retained Search
• Working Interviews
• Assessment Days
H9 Technical was founded based on some core values which we strive to maintain at all times. We call these values the ‘Three E’s’:
• Expertise- as a specialist, technical recruiter market knowledge is at our very core and we aim to ‘add value’ wherever possible. We understand your sector but just as importantly, we understand recruitment.
• Ethics- unlike many recruitment agencies we aim to work in partnership with our candidates/clients and perform business transparently and openly.
• Equality- candidates and clients are equally important to us, we treat everyone we deal with respectfully and aim to provide the levels of customer service you would expect of a professional company at all times.
6 jobs with H9 Technical Recruitment
H9 Technical are currently recruiting for a Shift Team Leader to join the O&M team of a ground-breaking new Energy from Waste Power Plant in South ...
H9 Technical are currently working in partnership with a major European company to recruit for a Shift Team Leader to join the O & M department of ...
H9 Technical are currently recruiting for an M & E Manager to join a major construction business on a permanent basis. The role will be to oversee ...
We have been engaged by a multi-disciplinary service provider within the Water industry to recruit for several positions including a Site Manager t...
H9 Technical are currently recruiting for several O & M related roles including a Plant Operator to work on a major Energy from Waste plant in York...
H9 Technical are currently working in partnership with a major Principal Contractor involved in the new build Power Plant sector, and they are look...