Technical/ Pre-sales Consultant, Upstream O&G software, EU
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job Code:|| |
|Salary Band:|| |
50 000 - 74 999
|Salary Details:|| |
£45000 - £60000 per annum + 30% Compensation + 6k Car allowance
|Job Sector:|| |
Oil & Gas
|Sub Sector:|| |
Technical Sales/ Pre-Sales Consultant urgently required for a pivotal role within a leading Oil and Gas software solutions company. The product is the company's own in-house data analysis software specifically for the Oil and Gas upstream industry. This role will be based in one of the following three locations; UK, Paris or the Netherlands. You will need to be based in one of these locations and be able to work in either of these locations for the role. In this position you will be covering Europe and potentially the middle-east.
You must be able to communicate in fluent English for this role. Other languages especially; French, Spanish, Russian or Arabic would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience working with Oil and Gas software solutions, preferable Data analysis and Business intelligence software and have a strong technical knowledge of the product. The candidate will also have strong experience and knowledge of selling these software solutions into the upstream Oil and Gas industry. You must have a sound understanding of the upstream Oil and Gas market.
In this role you will be the main Technical Sales consultant covering this region for the company. Your responsibilities will include;
- Presenting and delivering value propositions and software demonstrations to executives, technical and business customers.
- Assisting customers define their need and requirements for implementing analytic applications; this could consist of constructing vision-creation demos for prospective customers.
- Working with the Account Management team and other partners within the company, whilst supporting their day to day sales activities.
- Developing and maintaining the company's software product, which will include the development of new demos.
-Orchestrating technical sale activities proactively in key accounts, whilst also managing multiple opportunities through to technical/business close.
- 40-50% travelling will be required for this position, as you will need to meet customers across Europe and occasionally in the Middle East.
You will need to be self-motivate, consultative and willing to contribute to helping the company grow in success. This is a great opportunity to work for a leading provider of visual analytics software for business intelligence in the upstream Oil and Gas industry. Don't miss out and apply now!
For more information about this role please contact our London office
|Preferred Experience:|| |
All Experience Levels
|Position Type:|| |
|Job Hours:|| |
|Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:|| |
|Required for work/interview immediately:|| |
|Post Date:|| |
|Expiration Date:|| |