Offshore Construction and Installation Manager
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Burns Carlton ||Job Code:||SWAT23558_1351684646||Salary Band:||100 000+||Salary Details:||€90000 - €100000 per annum + negotiable||Country:||Germany||City:||Germany||Address:||Job Sector:||Renewables||Sub Sector:||Wind||Skill:||Engineering||
This person will be responsible for: |
- The management of offshore installation and construction teams within the project management department.
- Development and implementation of the organisational and operational structures.
- Supporting the design of transport racks and lifting equipment.
- Control of the planning and operation of construction sites.
- Overall control of contractors and service providers at project execution stage.
- Collaboration with HSE managers.
- Budget planning and responsibility.
|Preferred Experience:||5-10 years||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||No||Required for work/interview immediately:||Yes||Post Date:||31/10/2012||Expiration Date:||30/11/2012|