Biomass Combustion and Boiler Expert
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Burns Carlton ||Job Code:||SWAT23170_1351682615||Salary Band:||100 000+||Salary Details:||€90000 - €110000 per annum + negotiable||Country:||Germany||City:||Germany||Address:||Job Sector:||Renewables||Sub Sector:||Biomass||Skill:||Engineering||
A leading global power generation business is seeking to recruit a biomass combustion/boiler expert, to join their growing team in Northern Germany. This is a challenging yet rewarding position with ambitious goals, involving technical expertise and managing partners from the boiler industry. |
Key responsibilities will include:
* Analysis of different technologies (grade, fluidized bed).
* Definition of best technologies regarding the fuels and the specific characteristics of project.
* Elaboration of potential sub-suppliers and a supplier list, including research of new suppliers and evaluation thereof.
* Definition of technology, elaboration of data sheets and specifications of equipments of boiler package.
* Definition of different interfaces (mechanical, electrical, control, civil work) and especially the interfaces management with thermodynamic cycle equipments and flue gas treatment.
* Participate in the performance tests on site, check and validate the results of these tests.
* Reporting to the Operation/Technical Manager Bio energy Europe.
Desired skills, experience and qualifications include:
* Thermal/Energetic Engineering with technical background/experience in industrial projects like power plant, waste incineration plants, co-generation plants, etc.
* More than 5 years experience in industrial boiler engineering and design, manufacturing, installation and operation.
* Experience in handling of complex technical products, ideally in the renewable energy biomass sector, manufacturing subcontracting and project execution.
* Fluent in German or English, with one additional language being preferable.
* Relevant Engineering Degree.
This presents an exciting opportunity to be a central figure within an ambitious and growing department, which is able to leverage from the companies huge success in the global power generation business. If you would like to discuss the role please contact Seren at Burns Carlton on 0203 008 7516.
|Preferred Experience:||5-10 years||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||Yes||Post Date:||31/10/2012||Expiration Date:||30/11/2012|