Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| JAM Recruitment ||Job Code:||BBBH37857_1351247569||Salary Band:||25 000 - 49 999||Salary Details:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bens||Country:||United Kingdom||Post Code:||LE11 3GR||City:||Loughborough||Address:||Job Sector:||Renewables||Sub Sector:||Hydro||Skill:||
Research & Development
Are you a Senior Level Supplier Quality Engineer looking for a new challenge and opportunity? Do you have experience working with international sub-contract manufacturing companies? Do you have an Automotive, Consumer Products or Electro-Mechanically biased background? If so read on as this could be the ideal role for you!! |
The client I am representing is looking for a Senior Supplier Quality Engineer to be responsible for managing international sub-contractors that they utilise for the manufacture of the products that they design and develop. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with international (Preferably Eastern Asia) sub-contract manufacturers in and will be flexible to travel and staying away as the job requires.
The responsibilities of the role are;
- To monitor and improve supplier quality performance by implementing appropriate metrics and carrying out periodic supplier audits.
- Carry out external supplier and internal product and process quality audits
- Assist with the preparation, maintenance and improvement of the quality management system,
- Carry out and document investigations into non conforming products and processes and implement effective corrective actions, working with suppliers where appropriate.
The requirements for the role are;
- Supplier Quality Engineering Experience, Preferably with International Sub-Contract Manufacturing Companies,
- ISO9001 / TS16949 Audit Qualification (Lead Auditor Preferred) or Equivalent Experience,
- Maintaining QMS to ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001,
- Systematic Approach to Problem Solving & Non-Conformance Investigation,
- Supplier Quality Performance Measurement and Auditing.
To apply for the role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV in response to this advert or for more information, call Ian Moore on 0161 905 7916.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Principal Account Manager
View our latest jobs today at www.jamrecruitment.co.uk and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
|Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||Yes||Post Date:||26/10/2012||Expiration Date:||25/11/2012|