Wind Turbine Engineer
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| RES-LTD ||Job Code:||Wind TurbineEng_1350659639||Salary Details:||Competitive + Benefits||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kings Langley||Address:||Job Sector:||Renewables||Sub Sector:||Wind||Skill:||
Turbine Engineer |
RES is one of the world's leading renewable energy developers. Drawing on decades of experience in the renewable energy and construction industries, RES has the expertise to develop, construct and operate large-scale wind farms of outstanding quality. RES has now passed the 5000MW milestone and our enviable track record in project delivery has given us a reputation for excellence.
Over the past 25 years RES Engineering has gained all the expertise necessary to support our wind farm business on a global scale.
The Turbine Engineer is a crucial part of the successful delivery of a wind farm. As the point of contact with the Wind Turbine Supplier they are responsible for the negotiation and execution of the technical content of the Turbine Supply Agreement. This includes solving any technical or engineering related issues with the turbine and its interface with the grid, foundation and conditions on site, ensuring the contractor delivers a safe, complete and on-time project to the client.
Candidates should have the following qualifications and capabilities:
* Engineering degree in a mechanical or electrical discipline
* Excellent communication skills enabling effective discussion and transfer of information between contractors, clients and team members.
* Be organised and have the ability to manage several projects and high work loads with demanding timescales.
* Experience of compiling / administering technical specifications and contractual documentation
* The ability to work as part of a team, both leading and as a key member, influencing decisions and reacting positively to challenges as the project evolves
* Strong reporting and presentation skills with a good working knowledge of MS Office
* Full UK driving license
* Willingness to travel
* The role will require climbing and working at height
|Preferred Experience:||2-5 years||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||No||Post Date:||19/10/2012||Expiration Date:||18/11/2012|