Principle Software & Controls Engineer
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| JAM Recruitment ||Job Code:||BBBH37863_1350652766||Salary Band:||50 000 - 74 999||Salary Details:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bens||Country:||United Kingdom||Post Code:||LE11 3GB||City:||Loughborough||Address:||Job Sector:||Renewables||Sub Sector:||Hydro||Skill:||
Are you a Software & Controls Engineer looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience using Simulink, Matlab & Stateflow? Do you have an Automotive / Aerospace / Power Systems background? If so read on as this could be the ideal role for you!! |
The client I am representing is an industry leading technology company and due to a period of sustained growth, is currently looking for a Principal Software & Controls Engineer to design & develop control system software for fuel cell and sub-system components.
The responsibilities of the role are;
- Contribute to the design of control systems for fuel cell system for stationary power applications,
- Write control software using Matlab, Simulink & Stateflow as a graphical programming language,
- Development of hardware test applications and driver interface test harnesses,
- Prepare all required project documentation following the product lifecycle,
- Assist in fault finding and diagnostics during fuel cell system build and integration with customers systems,
- Communication with suppliers, customers and other internal engineering teams.
The requirements for the role are;
- Experience with Designing and Building Control Systems using Matlab, Simulink & Stateflow for Embedded Systems,
- Understanding & Implementing Real Time Control Hardware & Software,
- Working Knowledge of Various Communication Protocols Including CAN & RS232,
- Working Knowledge of Visual C# & Linux Preferred but not Essential,
- Ideally have an Automotive / Aerospace / Power Systems Background.
To apply for the role, Please submit an up to date copy of your CV in response to this advert or for more information, call Ian Moore on 0161 905 7916.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Principal Account Manager
View our latest jobs today at www.jamrecruitment.co.uk and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
|Preferred Experience:||5-10 years||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||Yes||Post Date:||19/10/2012||Expiration Date:||18/11/2012|