Product Specialist Renewable Energy
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Burns Carlton ||Job Code:||SWAT23666_1350408674||Salary Band:||100 000+||Salary Details:||€81 - €100000 per annum + benefits||Country:||Germany||City:||Frankfurt am Main||Address:||Job Sector:||Renewables||Sub Sector:||Wind||Skill:||Finance||
Leading global Investment Bank is seeking to recruit a product specialist, with a background in onshore wind development, to join their Infrastructure and Renewable Energy Department. |
This person will play an integral part in the following activities within this department:
* Acquisition of appropriate projects in Germany and Europe more broadly.
* Negotiation with external parties.
* Onshore Wind Project evaluation in terms of cost effectiveness and feasibility analysis.
* Development of onshore wind project business plans.
* Project management in terms of coordination with both internal and external parties involved in project implementation.
Key skills, qualifications, and experience should include:
* Degree background in economics or engineering
* At least 5 years professional experience in onshore wind farm project management, with specific emphasis working at the development phase of the project lifecycle.
* Willingness to travel within Europe
* Fluent written and spoken German, and at least business command of English
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading investment bank, who have a rich portfolio of onshore wind projects within Europe and who are passionate about driving renewable energy forward. If you would like to discuss this role further please contact Seren at Burns Carlton on +442030087516.
|Preferred Experience:||5-10 years||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||No||Required for work/interview immediately:||Yes||Post Date:||16/10/2012||Expiration Date:||15/11/2012|