Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Spencer Ogden ||Job Code:||SO_QA/QCI_AD_1350406069||Salary Details:||Negotiable||Country:||South Africa||City:||South Africa||Address:||Job Sector:||Renewables||Sub Sector:||Solar||Skill:||Quality/Inspection||
QA/QC Inspector - Solar PV South Africa |
An QA/QC Inspector is urgently required to join a leading company in the solar PV sector to manager the successful construction of utility scale solar PV plants in South Africa.
The position is on a long term contract basis and will be working with a global EPC contractor with vast experience in the construction of large scale renewable energy projects on a global basis.
They have an extensive pipeline of projects in South Africa and are looking for an experience and skilled QA/QC Inspector to drive these projects forward.
- At least 2 years experience as a QA/QC officer
- Knowledge in the application of OHS Act
- Good written and fluent oral English
- Worked in power plants and/or civil construction
- Supervise measurement and testing programmes.
- Supervise work at testing laboratories and non-destructive testing and inspection activities of contractors and subcontractors.
- Inspect materials upon arrival on site.
- Quality verification documentation of suppliers, ascertaining that this is complete and properly identified with the supplies.
- Oversee on-site activities, including those of contractors and subcontractors.
- Identify quality problems and initiate, recommend or provide solutions.
- Detect and inform the Quality Officer of any non-conformities detected and the corrective actions adopted.
- Initiate actions in order to guarantee integral quality of work and prevent the appearance of non-conformities.
- Supervisor the suitability of the measurement and testing equipment used on site.
Attractive rates are available.For more information about this role please contact our London office
|Preferred Experience:||2-5 years||Position Type:||Contract||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||Yes||Post Date:||16/10/2012||Expiration Date:||15/12/2012|