| Employer: || Networkers International |
| Job Code: ||
|| Salary Details: ||
|| Country: ||
|| City: ||
Denver, CO & Vancouver Canada
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
Oil & Gas
| Sub Sector: ||
| Skill: ||
This person will become a member of ours client’s Water Services team. Projects are varied and require strong skills in applied hydrogeology and hydrology.
- Highly motivated to help develop business opportunities & develop personal capability, skills, and knowledge at a technical level.
- Strong skills in applied hydrology
- Strong skillets in: technical background, business development, commercial, interpersonal, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Undertaking and managing all aspects of site investigation programs including: Water Resources, Mining Hydrogeology, Enviornmental Impact Assessments
- Provide support for management through development of personnel and teams, which require active involvement in maintaining quality, focused technical outputs
- Perform project management duties associated with contracts, budgets, project scope and schedule, staff assignment, etc. to ensure quality and profitability.
- Manage team of technical experts: Hydrogeologists, Geochemists, Groundwater Modelers, Project Engineers, and Field Technicians.
- Take a leading role in business development and management of client relationships.
- Prepare sound technical and commercial proposals.
- Plan, execute, and supervise field programs for groundwater studies and environmental impact assessments.
- Investigate and analyze hydrogeological systems to provide client solutions.
- Make site visits, and prepare technical reports, proposals, and presentations.
- Provide professional hydrogeological support for domestic and international projects.
- Work with involved parties to ensure deliverables meet client needs and expectations.
- Coach and mentor junior-level staff and Field Technicians.
- Participate in industry congresses through presentations.
- Field experience in drilling and installation of monitoring wells, piezometers, or pumping wells.
- Field experience in techniques for pumping tests and data acquisition.
Qualifications & Education:
- Minimum 15 years of consulting experience in an international firm or equivalent industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in earth sciences or related subject and master’s or PhD degree in hydrogeology or relevant discipline.
- Fluency in English language, with excellent communication, presentation, and report-writing skills.
- Expert in at least one consulting field with recognized technical expertise.
- Knowledge of 3D modeling and simulation.
| Preferred Experience: ||
| Position Type: ||
|| Job Hours: ||
|| Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required: ||
|| Post Date: || 12/10/2012 || Expiration Date: || 11/12/2012 |