Degree Qualified Building Services Engineering Consultant
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| PRS Recruitment ||Job Code:||JOAXMCONS_1349358129||Salary Band:||50 000 - 74 999||Salary Details:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + package||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Job Sector:||Renewables||Sub Sector:||Biomass||Skill:||
Facilities & Property
Working with a leading Building Services Consultancy, you will be expected to support the business by reviewing and managing engineering risk across a multi site, multi client portfolio. |
Your responsibilities will be -
- To control and manage staff as applicable.
- To manage relationships internal/external.
- To deliver value for money services.
- To control budgets and deliver the agreed services, to the defined service levels, on time.
- To establish and maintain external contacts with statutory authorities and other groups and associations applicable and beneficial to the services provided.
- To manage service providers and monitor performance against contracted SLAs and KPIs.
- To co-ordinate the production of performance reports, carry out analysis of the results and take appropriate action to ensure continuous improvement is achieved.
- To provide team update/training in relation to building services.
- To complete engineering site surveys & audit reports.
- To complete life cycle reports to an agreed format.
- To manage the agreed forecasts.
- To manage internal and external relationships ie Client, internal, local authorities, service providers and statutory bodies.
- To establish 'value for money' strategies for delivering the technical management service.
- To provide technical support & advice to the FM team Nationally.
- To review CIBSE/HVCA guidelines and contractor T&Cs.
- To review and manage engineering business risk.
- To deliver and market M&E offering.
Appropriate Engineering degree qualification (preferred).
Knowledge & Experience Required:
Relevant & sufficient engineering experience.
Skills & Personal Qualities Required:
Excellent Time Management Skills.
Commercial awareness from experience and/or qualification.
Experience of new build development through to management (construction site experience an advantage).
Good working knowledge/understanding of building operating systems (mechanical, electrical, controls and fire/health and safety).
Good Written Communication Skills & attention to detail.
Cost control, variance and forecasting reporting.
Basic IT skills inc. Word, Excel to intermediate level.
Proven people management skills and team building.
Knowledge of Output Specifications.
Management of Performance based contracts.
Defects / warranty management.
CIBSE & HVCA guidelines
|Preferred Experience:||2-5 years||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||No||Post Date:||04/10/2012||Expiration Date:||03/11/2012|