Solar PV Consultant/Senior Solar PV Consultant
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| SgurrEnergy ||Job Code:||Solar PV Consultant/Senior Solar PV Consultant||Salary Details:||Neg||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Job Sector:||Renewables||Sub Sector:||Solar||Skill:||
SgurrEnergy is an International Renewable Energy Consultancy. We are one of the UK's leading technical advisory organisations, specialising in the development of renewable energy projects, power generation and transmission. Our expertise covers onshore and offshore wind, wave and tidal, solar, hydro, micro-generation and bioenergy. Our success to date is based on in-depth process and engineering knowledge, applied in a practical manner to provide the best possible solutions and advice to our clients.
Owing to continued growth and high demand for its services, the company is seeking to recruit a Solar PV Consultant to join our expanding Solar Team.
The principal responsibilities of this post include:
· Manage/support solar project developments, providing engineering input from initial assessment, through to technical and economic feasibility, due diligence, construction monitoring and acceptance (primarily in the megawatt scale)
· Review and prepare technical documents including specifications, reports, proposals, calculations and contracts
· Site visits in UK and abroad
· Provide technical support to clients
· Technical assessment of PV products and devices
· Promote SgurrEnergy’s solar services in a business development role
· Other ad hoc activities as and when required
· Competence in understanding solar contracts
The company is growing rapidly and offers excellent long-term career prospects.
Hours: 37 hours per week. Occasional evenings to attend meetings
|Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||Yes||Post Date:||02/10/2012||Expiration Date:||01/11/2012|