Export Sales Manager
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Primetime Recruitment ||Job Code:||17691640/001_1348239425||Salary Band:||50 000 - 74 999||Salary Details:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Pension and Life Assurance||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rochdale||Address:||Job Sector:||Renewables||Sub Sector:||Marine (Wave and Tidal)||Skill:||Sales||
Export Sales Manager - £45-55K - World Wide Market Leading Manufacturer - Special Purpose Machinery - Outstanding and Rare Opportunity - Lancashire |
This is an outstanding opportunity for a high calibre Export Sales Manager with a proven track record to join a rapidly expanding and stable business in Greater Manchester. Supplying bespoke machinery to niche industries across the World including the rapidly emerging markets in Asia, this is the ideal company to develop your career. The company are looking for a Sales Director within 2 years.
* Once trained and fully familiar with BML products, the role will eventually lead to world wide travel. Travel will feature moderately during the initial familiarisation with product and sales practices.
* The primary function of the role is to promote machine sales volume and profit. (each machine costs between £500k - £1m)
* To raise the profile of BML in the worldwide market, promoting the company as wholly focused on quality, design, manufacture and highest standards of after care and technical support.
* To keep abreast of news and developments within the industry through internal communication with colleagues, reading industry specific publications, attending seminars, conferences and using all relevant information to enhance the following key areas of responsibility for this post.
* Ownership of the project from initial enquiry to shipping of product, projecting a responsible work ethic in both the business and social aspects of the relationship.
* Development of cultural understanding in order to best cultivate mutually respectful relationships with customers and colleagues of other nationalities.
* Generation of quotations within standard, agreed profit margins.
* Generation of specification of new machines.
* Generation of specification of new features on existing machines.
* Organisation of seminars and similar events for the purpose of profile raising within the industry.
* Strong sales/commercial background
* Export experience with a high value products or equipment
* Computer literate - MS Office
* Export experience, minimum 3 years
* Amiable personality
* High integrity
* Engineering background
* Business Degree
* Packaging Machinery export knowledge
* Process plant
* Foreign language
* Performance related Bonus - 15% Annual Salary
* 25 Days Holiday
* Life Assurance
Key Skills/Job Titles - Sales Engineer, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Export, Export Sales, Machinery, Bespoke Machinery, Plant equipment, Special Purpose Machine, Business Development, Pro active, Tenacious
Location - Lancashire
If you are interested in this position or would like to know more, please forward your CV or contact us in the first instance.
|Preferred Experience:||2-5 years||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||Yes||Post Date:||21/09/2012||Expiration Date:||21/10/2012|