GM China - Solar CSP
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Spencer Ogden ||Job Code:||SO_14674AD_1348071472||Salary Band:||75 000 - 99 999||Salary Details:||$80000 - $90000 per annum + negotiable||Country:||China||City:||China||Address:||Job Sector:||Renewables||Sub Sector:||Solar||Skill:||Project Management||
General Manager China - Solar CSP |
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a General Manager China position. The role is with a concentrated solar power (CSP) company who have a unique and ground breaking technology.
They have an impressive project pipeline over the coming years in China and are looking to significantly expand their business their.
They have 2 phases of initial projects in the short term and have aligned with key companies in the Chinese market to establish and grow their business their.
We have been assigned to search on their behalf for a General Manager China to lead their business there. The individual will initially lead their first phases of projects, and subsequently grow and lead the Chinese business for the company.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company in a leading position as they grow and establish their business in the far east.
- Management and successful delivery of phase 1 and 2 projects
- Establishing and growing business in China
- Liaising and negotiating with clients and developing long standing relationships
- Growing and leading Chinese branch for the business
- Project management experience with in the energy and power generation industries
- Technical and engineering background with strong commercial capabilities
- Ability to grow, manage and lead a work force of technical individuals
- Strong communication, negotiation and leadership abilities
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
An attractive package is available.
Aidan Dodgson - Solar Specialist
+44 207 2689 271
email@example.comFor more information about this role please contact our London office
|Preferred Experience:||5-10 years||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||No||Required for work/interview immediately:||No||Post Date:||19/09/2012||Expiration Date:||18/11/2012|