Project Manager: Renewables
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| LOC Group London ||Job Code:||LOCLON/RnewPM2012-09||Salary Details:||Competitive + Benefits||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Job Sector:||Renewables||Sub Sector:||
Marine (Wave and Tidal)
LOC is an independent marine and engineering consultancy and survey organisation, providing high quality services to the shipping and offshore energy industries for over thirty years. Our focus is on all aspects of marine transportation and marine construction, from the planning, design and successful execution of high value/high risk complex marine operations and construction activities to the provision of specialist technical expertise for the investigation and resolution of major maritime accidents, casualties and claims.
Our London Renewables Energy team is continuing to expand and we are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager, responsible for day-to-day Marine Warranty Survey Management of several projects. Reporting to Renewable Energy Director with the following main responsibilities:
· To undertake Marine Warranty Surveys and shipping consultancy work as required with specific emphasis on Renewables
· Tendering for and securing work
· Document review, document control, surveyor coordination, Client and Contractor liaison and meetings.
· Attend on site and offshore for load-out, sailaway, transport and installation of critical components.
· Chartered Engineer status or Master Mariner
· Degree in Marine, Structural, Civil or Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
· 7+ years experience within marine construction sector
· London office based, proven track record of project management, planning , document review, document control and personnel management.
· Good at MWS, surveying report writing and marketing.
· Willing to attend offshore.
· Jackup knowledge and experience is highly desirable
· Good communication skills, good technical report writing
· The ability to work to tight deadlines
· Willingness to work at site or offshore at short notice
|Preferred Experience:||5-10 years||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||Yes||Post Date:||17/09/2012||Expiration Date:||08/10/2012|