Wind Resource Manager
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Burns Carlton ||Job Code:||EHUM23582_1347464443||Salary Band:||0-24 999||Salary Details:||£1 - £2 per month||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||City of London||Address:||Job Sector:||Renewables||Sub Sector:||Wind||Skill:||Engineering||
To build, develop and lead the wind resource team in their functions. Manage the budget and resources to accomplish the measurement campaigns, and deliver the most optimal layout, and energy yield assessment in current and future Onshore and Offshore windfarms. |
Key experience required:
- Experience in Wind Resource Assessments,
- Experience managing teams (direct management)
Main Responsibilities & Work Tasks:
- Lead the team of 10/12 people to fulfil the activities in Wind Resource.
- Report to the E&C Director and Development directors in different countries.
- Manage the budget of the department
- Guarantee the quality of the results of the department
- Maintain high availability in all measurement equipments
- Organise new initiatives and research programs in areas like icing, mesoscale modelling, etc…
|Preferred Experience:||10 years+||Position Type:||Contract||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||Yes||Post Date:||12/09/2012||Expiration Date:||12/10/2012|