Principal Geotechnical Engineer
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Burns Carlton ||Job Code:||LWAL23576_1347035584||Salary Details:||Competitive||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Surrey||Address:||Job Sector:||Renewables||Sub Sector:||Wind||Skill:||Engineering||
The client is a major global multi-disciplinary consultancy with with over 4000 staff worldwide and offices on five continents. |
Active in the site investigation and survey industry for over 30 years, their central tenets have consistently been the provision of quality geotechnical and geophysical consultancy work.
They now require a highly capable Principal Geotechnical Engineer to lead a team in one of their offices in the South of England.
To include but not limited to:
* Geotechnical analysis and design.
* Multi-disciplinary project support.
* Preparation of tenders, specifications, contracts and budgets.
* The management of geotechnical site investigation works (resourcing offshore reps, budget and progress management).
* Review and preparation of expert witness reports.
* Acting as Offshore Representative on geotechnical site investigations.
* Supervision, mentoring and training of other staff.
* Client and business development.
|Preferred Experience:||10 years+||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||No||Required for work/interview immediately:||No||Post Date:||07/09/2012||Expiration Date:||07/10/2012|